25 January, 2010

Not Me! Monday



This week is going to be a little hard... I certainly would never forget whatever embarrassing moments I have during the week. Not Me! I never block those fun times from memory!

I certainly would not give X-man a bowl of dry beans AND a lump of sourdough bread dough to keep him quiet while I kneaded my dough. Not Me...I'm not a glutton for THAT kind of punishment, or rather that lump of bean filled dough.

I also would never pick up L-Train to nurse him in the middle of Babies R Us to realize his diaper had leaked and wrap him up in a blanket instead of changing him. Because I certainly did not leave the diaper bag in the car at the opposite end of the parking lot.

I also would never ever offer to tandem nurse my 3 year old and 1 month old simply because a babies r us employee found it "so gross" another mom and I were nip in the rocking chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com