12 August, 2010

Book Reviews

So I love to read, we all do in this house really! I recently read The Apothecary's Daugther by Julie Klaussen. I love historical fiction and this was a light easy read. It went quick and left me wanting more! I can't wait to read her other books...you know once I get through that stack of books I've got waiting for me!

Around the time the movie came out Big Daddy and I both read the Percy Jackson series. I don't care that they're meant for middle school students they were GREAT reads!! I highly suggest them, even if you have seen the movie you'll be amazed at all the differences!


And as for the kids... this year for pre-school we're using the Before Five In A Row curriculum. I'm really liking it so far and I think X-man is too!

Last week we focused on the book Blueberries for Sal and X-man loved it. Expanding off the book we learned all about blueberries and his new favorite word is antioxidants. Ah my child can warm a nerds heart so easily.



I'm sure I'll have more book reviews soon. Like I said we all love to read around here!

(Test run for Amazon Associates...lets see if this is going to work)

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for following me! You must have your hands full with 3 guys! I'm a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com