22 November, 2010

Shutterfly loves bloggers!

Hey all you bloggers out there! Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to all bloggers! Just head on over here and sign up! It’s easy, it’s awesome, and I can’t wait to get ours! I *think* I’ve narrowed it down between “Be Good for Goodness Sakes” and “Peace on Earth” but there are so many awesome cards to choose from I have a feeling I’ll be picking them out just barely in time to get them out to our family and friends!

Then there’s always the awesome photo mugs…the ones I’ve been eying to give out for gifts to all our coffee and tea drinking family. Or maybe I should order a calendar for X-man to replace the one I attempted to make for him. It’s awesome, poster board, an extra ‘day’ because I can’t measure. Yeah I think he’d like a photo calendar much better!

So…if you have a blog don’t forget to head over here and sign up! It’s easy and so totally worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com