30 November, 2010

Tis the Season...

To be busy! Er no wait...Jolly! That's right, though busy certainly fits too! Life has been a whirlwind around here, with birthdays for BOTH boys coming up as well as Christmas I feel like I'm never going to get everything finished. I will say it would be so much easier if X-man wasn't old enough to know that I was obviously working on something for him.

Something like this:

Or these:

Both are to go with the boys "big gift" a play kitchen that we still have to assemble, add on to, and find a way to get it home!

Oh I've also been working on hat orders! Don't forget you can always hop on over to What's Up Top on Blogger or on Facebook! There is a built in shop on Facebook as well! Maybe after the holidays I'll do a hat giveaway here for my readers! So stay tuned for that!

Let's see in other news. L-train will be 1 on the 12th! Where as time gone?! He's walking nearly 100% of the time now and attempting to run, he's started signing more, eat, milk, all done, Daddy, and he tries to sign I Love You too!

X-man is going to be 4 January 19th too! Ahh I'm not ready for my baby to be so big. I don't even want to think about school though we need to make a decision on what direction we're going to go. Home school or public school. There's no way we'll be able to afford private school as much as I wish we could. 

We got a new tree this year when Big Daddy took me out for my first ever early morning "Black Friday" shopping!! We ended up with a 7 foot, pre-lit artificial tree for a whopping 35.00! STEAL in my opinion! X-man had so much fun helping decorate, more so than last year even!



Enjoy my picture explosion! Teehee




1 comment:

  1. what cute ideas for play kitchen food! I wish I could knit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com