05 August, 2011

Chicken Alfredo "Muffins"

So I've come to find I have a little obsession with making "muffin" type meals. I came across this recipe for Lasagna cupcakes on Tablespoon.com, (You can see them here ), I made them once and I was inspired. I figure these would be SO easy to make and freeze then bag up for quick and easy lunches. And there were SO many things I could do with them too!

So after having our Lasagna Muffins I decided to make Chicken and Mushroom Alfredo muffins with left over roast chicken. They were wonderful. And there weren't any left over to freeze...kinda like there weren't any lasagna ones left over either. I DID cheat this time and used jarred sauce but I thought I'd share my recipe with all my readers!


Ingredients:
2ish cups cooked chicken
1/2 lbs fresh mushrooms diced
1 jar alfredo sauce
about 40 wonton wrappers

Use a glass or large biscuit cutter to cut your wontons into circles. You want to use almost the entire wonton wrapper but it needs to be circular. Put one wonton circle into the bottom of each muffin tin, top with chicken and mushrooms then a spoonful of alfredo sauce. Rinse and repeat for a second layer.

Bake at 350* for about 18 minutes. Let cool 5 min then use a knife to run around the edge of each 'muffin'. Sit down, eat, and enjoy!


LinkShare_120x60_Button2v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com