16 August, 2011

Pizza "Muffins"

As I said before, I am IN LOVE with this 'muffin' meal concept. Probably nothing new but I still love it. The other night we had pizza muffins and they were a huge hit! I'm totally going to have to buy a ton of stuff and make various "muffins", freeze them before we can just eat them, and get them packaged up for lunches!


Ingredients:
Wonton Wrappers (about 44 for 22 muffins)
Pizza Sauce (1.5 jars about)
Mini Pepperoni slices
Mushrooms diced small
Green Bell Pepper diced small
Shredded mozzarella cheese

As with the Chicken Alfredo Muffins you need to cut your wonton wrappers into circles and line each muffin tin with them, one package of wonton wrappers here was 44 sheets which gave me enough to make 22 muffins. I suggest counting the wontons out and making sure you have 2 sheets per muffin!

After the wonton wrapper goes in, top it with the peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and cheese, then top with sauce. Add another wonton and repeat. Always end with sauce on top! You could totally use whatever pizza toppings you love, you don't have to follow mine! These are just our favorites though I think next time we'll do sausage.

Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before running a knife around the edge and popping them out!


And the boys LOVED them! Xman was just looking at the pictures with me and said "yummm Mommy! Make those again!"



LinkShare_120x60_Button2v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com