02 August, 2011

What I'm listening to... (8/02/11)



I'm going to try and do this weekly, it's kind of fun actually! So, let's see...what am I listening to this week?

"Imagine" by John Lennon. I absolutely LOVE this song, really I do. I don't really have a 'why' I just love it.


Variations on Paganini Carapice No 24 performed by Julian Lloyd Webber at his brother Andrew Lloyd Webbers 60th birthday celebration. I just can't get enough of this piece, it's one I'm looking at picking up to work on on the flute. Yeah I'm one of THOSE nerds.


Carmina Burana 1. O Fortuna. Why I like it? I really don't know once again. I saw it on the BBC show "The Choir" and it's always stuck in my head. Who knows


What are you listening to this week? Anything interesting?


LinkShare_120x60_Button2v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com