09 November, 2011

Tiny Prints Holiday Cards!

With Christmas coming up fast (and boy is it creeping up there!) it's time to start thinking about Christmas Cards!! Tiny Prints has some awesome new cards this year!

I am in LOVE with the circular cards that look like ornaments and could easily be used as such! I mean how cool is that? Send grandma a card she can hang on her tree for years to come.

I love this card it's my absolute favorite!


You can shop the full selections of Holiday cards here. And on the left hand side there are set filters to make browsing easier. There are SO many options it's easy to spend...well if you're like me, a lot of time looking at them all going "ooooh" and "awwww".

As an added bonus Tiny Prints also offers some really cute address labels AND Holiday party invitations. Seriously a one stop shop! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com