11 January, 2012

What I'm Listening to... (01/11/12)


It's time to get back into the swing of things, so here's what I'm listening to/youtube-ing. We'll call this the Britain's Got Talent Issue

Susan Boyle's Audition. Seriously I love this. I love how the judges just 'know' this performance is going to suck...and then the look of pure and utter shock on their faces is priceless.
You can watch it here, embedding has been disabled.

Madonna Decena's Audition. I cried...a lot. The thought of leaving my babies behind to find work tore my heart out of my chest. And then she opened her mouth and sang and I was overjoyed at how wonderful it was.


And last...Connie Talbot in the Finals. She's just too dang cute for words!


What are YOU listening to?



LinkShare_120x60_Button2v1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com