04 March, 2010

Food glorious food!

Well I'll start off with next weeks meal plan:

Sunday:
Spaghetti
Salad

Monday:
White Chicken Chillli

Tuesday:
Stuffed Peppers

Wednesday:
Sourdough Waffles
Fried Eggs
Bacon

Thursday:
Chicken Parmesan w/Spaghetti
Asparagus

Friday:
Shrimp and Rice Soup
Fresh Bread

Saturday:
French Dips
French Fries
Salad

And now more food talk! I'm still working at this whole dairy free thing, it is getting easier but at times it makes meal planning a pain in the butt. BAH I miss melted cheese goodness some times, especially when we have things like tacos!

Oh and I am so glad I had 2 jars of sourdough starter going. I decided to clean the build up off the inside of my jars today and picked up the first one only to promptly drop it in the sink and take a big chunk out of it. *sigh*. Now I'll have to start a 2nd batch of starter and buy a new container tomorrow at the store. At least it wasn't an expensive one! I've got another batch of bread ready to be baked tomorrow. I'm trying a new recipe and hopefully the new baking stone we bought a few weeks ago too! Please please let it turn out this time! I want good bread with our soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to include your email like this in giveaway entries: threemenandmama(at)gmail(dot)com